Let's make a 4 inch cake for mom! Create and choose mom's favorite color and hand craft a bag cake to commemorate this mothers' day!
Let's bake from scratch and learn. All materials provided.
A fully hands-on experience for the children! Learn how to :
- Deciphering recipes
- Prepare and weigh out ingredients
- Learn how to separate eggs to make a meringue
- Folding and mixing a batter
- Crumb coat and frosting a cake.
- Learning to dye and handle fondant.
- Create flowers and adding details to the bag cake
Total Class Duration: 2 hours
DATE AND TIME AVAILABLE:
1st May (LABOUR DAY) - 10am / 3pm
10th May (VESAK DAY) - 10am / 3pm
*Private class booking available too! 2 students to start. Contact us now at 9741 2300 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Recommended for age 4 and above. Children below 5 needs to be parent accompanied. Accompanying parents goes free!