Come and BUILD A CLOCK! Make a functional and beautiful Clock to place in your room. Learn the techniques of handling felt and G-clay moulding by hands. Listen to the tale of "The Clock Struck One!".
A fully hands-on experience for the children! Learn how to :
- Prepare felt materials for assembling
- Cut and assemble materials
- Create customisation for personal preferences
- Fix a functional clock to craft
- Hand Mould G-clay to make bird
Total Class Duration: 3 hours (Includes storytime and toilet/refreshment breaks)
DATE AND TIME AVAILABLE:
13th Mar Mon 1pm - 4pm
14th Mar Tue 2pm - 5pm
17th Mar Fri 1pm - 4pm
Recommended for age 4 and above. Children below 5 needs to be parent accompanied. Accompanying parents goes free!