Learn how to whip up this yummy caramel Egyptian Sand cake this September. In this 2.5 hours class, learn how to:
- Learn to measure and portion your ingredients
- Make a meringue base sponge cake from scratch
- Fill a cake with caramel ganache
- Learn to crumb coat a cake
- Learn how to shape fondant into a cute camel and mummy figures.
- Learn how to assemble the cake.
Total class time is 150 minutes. ( with a 15 mins in between)
Recommended for children 5 - 12 years old. Children below 7 should be accompanied by an adult. 1 accompanying adult is allowed per child. Accompanying parent do not require additional ticket.
All materials provided! (chef hat and apron on loan, recipe booklet, packaging and materials all included)
Location: 333 North Bridge Road, #07-00, K.H KEA Building, S188721 (NEW LOCATION!)
4th Sep Mon 10:30am - 1pm
5th Sep Tue 10:30am - 1pm | 3:30pm - 6pm
6th Sep Wed 10:30am - 1pm | 3:30pm - 6pm
1 child (+1 accompanying parent)
58 (Family points)