Learn how to whip up this yummy vanilla Colourpop cake this September. In this 2 hours class, learn how to:
- Learn to measure and portion your ingredients
- Make a meringue base sponge cake from scratch
- Fill a cake with chocolate ganache
- Learn to crumb coat a cake
- Learn how draw with piping gel
- Learn how to assemble the cake.
Total class time is 120 minutes.
Recommended for children 5 - 12 years old. Children below 7 should be accompanied by an adult. 1 accompanying adult is allowed per child. Accompanying parent do not require additional ticket.
All materials provided! (chef hat and apron on loan, recipe booklet, packaging and materials all included)
Location: 333 North Bridge Road, #07-00, K.H KEA Building, S188721 (NEW LOCATION!)
7th Sep Thur 10:30am - 12:30pm
8th Sep Fri 10:30am - 12:30pm | 1pm - 3pm | 3:30pm - 6pm
9th Sep Sat 10:30am - 1pm | 1pm - 3pm | 3:30pm - 6pm
1 child (+1 accompanying parent)
58 (Family points)
PROMOTION: 2 kids for $59 each (or 49 family points)